Code of Conduct
The Trails pass through private vineyards and farms - hazards may include machinery and vehicles, livestock, spraying and unfenced water.
Visitors are responsible for their own safety at all times - children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult. Please ensure that children are supervised at all times on the Trails.
- keep to the Trails at all times
- don't bring dogs or other animals
- maintain awareness of your surroundings
- obey all signs and notices
- take your rubbish with you
- leave gates as you find them
In case of emergency call 111.