Code of Conduct
CODE OF CONDUCT
The Trail passes through private vineyards and farms - hazards may include machinery and vehicles, livestock, spraying and unfenced water.
Visitors are responsible for their own safety at all times - children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult. Please ensure that all children are supervised at all times on the Trail.
- keep to the Trail at all times
- no dogs or other animals
- maintain awareness of your surroundings
- obey all signs and notices
- take your rubbish with you
- leave gates are you find them
In case of emergency call 111